Estonian
Belarusian
Latvian
Greek
Finnish
Serbian
Bulgarian
Turkish
body { background-color: #E5E5E5; scrollbar-face-color: #DEE3E7; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #DEE3E7; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #D1D7DC; scrollbar-arrow-color: #006699; scrollbar-track-color: #EFEFEF; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #98AAB1;}
Четверг, 25.04.2024, 08:07Главная | Регистрация | Вход

Меню сайта

Форма входа

Приветствую Вас Гость!

Друзья сайта

Мини-чат

Наш опрос

Оцените мой сайт
Всего ответов: 350

Статистика

Now He can Pick on Someone His Own Size - Форум / ForumNow He can Pick on Someone His Own Size - Форум / Forum
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум / Forum » Poecilia reticulata Peters 1859 (English-speaking forum / англоязычный форум) » Common questions » Now He can Pick on Someone His Own Size (Enrique's Post)
Now He can Pick on Someone His Own Size
GregДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 19:00 | Сообщение # 1
Майор
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Re: Apryatin's post about the "Theory and Practice of Guppy Breeding"
«Reply # 11 on: Today at 09:57:10 PM» Quote from ENRIQUE:

I am looking forward for a few rounds with the infamous P $. It has been a while, but he always leaves before the 12th round.

P $ 's favorite words are "I" and anything that has to do with "him." He misuses the word "science" or "scientific" and it works with most people, unless you know more than him ... which is not that hard, really.

Unfortunately he has a lot of energy, and it takes energy to counteract his BS. He likes to write, and it takes patience to comb through his "verbal diarrhea" to find something of substance to discuss or argue well.

As for his "scientific credentials" ... well, I leave that up to you.

I have know many intelligent people begin interacting with him, just to conclude that he is a basket case, a snake. Then he proceed with insults, because he cannot win with facts and intelligence. He just cannot check his ego, which is larger that life. Let him hide in his websites. Without exception, people that follow him are either sheep or simply do not know better. There are many people like that, unfortunately.

debate is healthy ... it can lead to better understanding of "the truth" ... If you think that one person such as P $ can give you the truth all by himself and that he is always right, you need oxygen.

Fact: P $ is in it for self gratification and for $ $ $ (thus his nickname P $). He likes people to kiss his a **. He can pretend at times to be nice to you, but only if he thinks you have something he wants. Once you question him directly, and he finds himself w / o the tools to debate and win, he throws the towel, but not without pathetic attempts to insult you ... I've been around the block with this fellow a few times.

I refuse to register on his sites, so if he wants to debate with me, he has to come here, to GL, or any other site he cannot control. He has a bad habit of deleting his posts after he ridicules himself.

Let the light shine!

Enrique

GL= GuppyLabs

Сообщение отредактировал Greg - Пятница, 04.06.2010, 19:03

Форум / Forum » Poecilia reticulata Peters 1859 (English-speaking forum / англоязычный форум) » Common questions » Now He can Pick on Someone His Own Size (Enrique's Post)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Используются технологии uCoz